Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living Strong

I was looking yesterday for a calorie tracker that I could embed in this blog, and instead came across a site that I believe will become one of the ey supports in my structure for fulfillment: Lance Armstrong's LiveStrong.com

I have found keeping a food journal and getting related to the reality of what I'm eating really helpful in the past - how can you know what to change if you don't know what's so? But this site goes far beyond just counting calories, fat, sugar & protein.

There are dares (fun!). There's community using forums, blogs, notes and social networking. There are video and articles (many of which make me think there really is a demand for talented writers out there!).

It's been fun, and interesting, and helpful, to see what I really eat (especially in the world of sugars!) and to see how much room there is to feed myself well and how even a little bit of exercise will make a difference.

Wanna see what I've been doing? You can check it out here: http://www.livestrong.com/profile/scwink/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...