Saturday, April 16, 2011

you don't say

You've probably noticed the quiet of late. Or not. Maybe you see what's there more than what isn't. Life has been good this winter. And then suddenly not. Or perhaps 'not with hints of wonder.' Somedays I've lots to say and someone to say it to. And then days like today I'm alone with my thoughts - a dangerous place to be - and thinking that sometimes those days I want to talk the least might be the most important times to raise my voice. 

Only ... some of what is circling around in there isn't worth showing to the light of day, let alone fit for human consumption. Life has me questioning choices I've never before questioned, 100% clear that I can't undo what I've done. So many questions. So few answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...