Sunday, March 3, 2013

relaxation

Ahh, the satisfaction of completing a major commitment. Maybe it doesn’t seem like much in the grand scheme of things, but today is my 100th straight day of blogging at least 100 words per days. Some days I wrote longer. Some days I also blogged at The Mountain Bike Life. Some days I also wrote on my work blog.

It was an interesting exercise, and I’m pleased to be done. Not that I don’t have more to say, but 100 days was the target, and now I can stick to blogging on days when I have something to say. I wish I could say that every post was a winner, but that’s just not true – when the target is commitment is to write fresh every day, it can’t always be awesome. From here on, the quality should be higher. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...