Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I ♥ Thursdays

As a reminder to make sure I do things with my free time that I REALLY love, today marks the beginning of a new weekly update on Smiles and Winks: Things I ♥ Thursdays.

Basically TI♥T's a quick way for me to let you know what I love, and (more to the point) what I've been doing that I love. Some of them might be things that I have always loved and maybe haven't made time for recently, and some of them might be things I never knew I loved.

Part of me feels like I'm shooting myself in the foot starting this 2 weeks before I leave for Puerto Vallarta, since there'll be limited opportunities to blog while I'm there. But if I don't make an actual update, I'll be sure to record my thoughts in my journal on Thursday and update the TI♥T list when I get home.

So without further ado, the things I've loved doing so far this week:

  • Sitting on the floor watching BB1 play video games with his friends and hearing them laugh
  • Reading a new book in my velvet armchair in my bedroom
  • Cross-stitch (that one's for you, MTW)
  • Tea and catch-up with Hey Lady
  • Mid-morning yoga

So, you can see that doing what I love has started off with some quietude, but I have to say I'm really loving it. I think I'll grab my crossword puzzle book and head for bed. There will be plenty of time in Mexico for loving adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Things I love to do on Thursdays: read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...