Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Olympic tee hee

This weekend has been ALL about the Olympics for me, with slight interruptions for celebrating Valentine's Day with Cowboy, selling BB2's old loft bed, and doing dishes (during commercials). And while I suspect/hope/intend that once I get to work tomorrow things will get back to normal, I thought I'd leave this image with you from the flower ceremony for Canada's first Gold medalist on home soil:



PS - I'm SUPER ticked right now that CTV isn't airing the medal ceremonies, or at least isn't airing them on time and in any form of completeness, but ... it's not like they're going to care what I say. Jerks. You better believe the CBC would show the medals ceremonies. :P

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture - or great captions.
    Freckles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...