Friday, February 12, 2010

TI♥T - January 28 edition

This backdated TI♥T should have happened in week one of our trip to Mexico, and I did take some notes:

  • Flying Club Class: seats so wide they make my thighs look skinny, real (gluten-free) meals on real dishes, dedicated flight staff, skipping the line at check in, first suitcases on the carousel. Oh so worth it!
  • Flowers in January - hibiscus, bougainvillea, flame trees, seguaro cactus blooms, birds of paradise, ginger blossoms ...
  • Being warm!
  • The sea - snorkeling in warm water, playing in surf, the pull of the undertow scopping sand from beneath my toes
  • Side by side massage by the beach, aromatherapy, the surf pounding 20 feet away
  • Flea markets, bartering, and knowing I paid way too much to buy something I didn't really want. HA HA HA HA

Next up, TI♥T week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...