Thursday, April 8, 2010

TI♥T - SURPRISE!

Life has taken some twists and turns this week, and it turns out ... I love surprises!

Okay, I actually knew that. But I thought maybe you'd be surprised to hear it. No? And, as I mentioned to the clerk at London Drugs the other day when my purchase was $3 less than I expected, some surprises are better than others.

Some of my favorite surprises this week?
  • Deep purple sea stars hiding under slimy rocks.
  • Bright blue eggs left by the Easter bunny (or some bunny) 
  • Sly smiles that turn into deep kisses
  • Learning that saying no can really be saying yes to something else - and to me
  • Contracts coming from nowhere
  • Soft sandy clearings protected by rocky ledges
  • Tenacious beauty growing in the heart of decay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...