Thursday, June 3, 2010

TI♥T: A Challenge

So I just did something that has my stomach in more than one knot - I signed up for a 21 day writing & yoga challenge. I've wanted to do a writing challenge for a while, and the combination with yoga really interested & excited me. The challenge is to write 800 words/day for 21 days, and to practice yoga (class, home video, or 20-40 min. savasana) 5 times/week in those 21 days. 16800 words. 15 yoga sessions. Unknown results.

One of the things that will make a real difference in keeping me going in the challenge, I think, is that there are other people all over also doing the challenge, blogging about it, tweeting about it, checking in, encouraging, supporting. And if there's one thing I know, it's that community makes all the difference.

I ♥ Writing
I ♥ Yoga
I ♥ Community

I'm excited about 21.5.800

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...