Friday, January 14, 2011

Ahhhh, Friday

Sometimes the week is not what you think it's going to be. Sometimes there are happy surprises. And sometimes there are crap disappointments. Sometimes people remind you of the love and affection and commitment they have to be in your life. And sometimes people prevaricate and dodge and act as though it's possible you're not going to notice their evasive maneuvers. 

And then it's Friday. Daily stressors are left behind and there's nothing ahead but time to take care of me and what matters to me. I'm excited this weekend to have a nice balance of social time - group and one-on-one - and some BB time - and some me time. Some time out and about in the city, and some time in the restoring quiet of nature. 

It's been the kind of week that has me a bit swirly. I think walking through the rainforest with my BB and my camera will be the perfect antidote. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...