Wednesday, January 9, 2013

4:29 pm

Some days the prompts just don’t prompt. I can see what they are going for, maybe, with the 4:29 pm prompt, but it just doesn’t relate for me. Yes, technically my job is 8:30 – 4:30 and for many people that 4:29 pm prompt is the dawn of freedom. But, there are few enough days when I actually start at 8:30 and end at 4:30. And, my job is not some horrible life sentence I’ve imposed upon myself.

So. There’s little meat for me in this prompt. Yes, I suppose that someday I have a dream of not having a job, but of having streams of income that come from being out and about in the world spreading the grammatically-correct word. But, for now, here we are at 125 words, the blog commitment fulfilled, regardless of the lack of inspiration in the prompt.

YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...